Sunday, January 20, 2013

So what is an elf?

Oh our kits do love Alan.
Here he is doing his Blofeld impersonation with Lily.
He even has the 'sinister eyes' thing going on.

This morning we met with Gary for brekkie.
It was a little thank you to Gary for hauling me to the oral surgeon the other week.

Don't worry....Alan's brekkie was on its way.  We hadn't left him out.
Gary, having something of a photographic bent (Ooooerrrr Matron!), and I am not now referring to his knob, was interested in my new camera.
Philip got me this new camera for Christmas.  It takes nice pictures...as you can see.
This is because it has 14 Mega pixies in it.
Now, I don't know how many pixies my other camera had but apparently this one has more and they are mega.
I suppose mega pixies must be better.

 Yesterday we went to Panera for brekkie.
They sell bagels and things.
This is the brekkie Alan had there.  I think it took the edge off.
We like to look after him while he is here.


This afternoon Alan is watching the semi final of the American Football thingie.
Oh I don't know what the thing is really called.  All I know is that there are two games today and the winners will play in the SuperBowl sometime soon.
Bubba, as you can see, likes it when Alan watches the football.
Actually, Bubba is doing quite well at the moment on his 'zoomie juice'.   He has lost some weight but is still a fair size cat.
I have found a pet sitter who can give him his 'zoomie juice' if we have a trip to VEGAS BABY.  This wouldn't be until April, probably.   This pet sitter comes highly recommended by the Pure Bred Cat Rescue and is experienced with giving fluids.
She doesn't charge any extra for doing them either.
Quite a relief to find someone.  We wouldn't be comfortable leaving him otherwise.
He is a daft old sod......Bubba - not Alan.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home