Friday, January 18, 2013

Chilly willy

Here is a heap of cats for you..........

I hear it is a bit chilly in dear old England.
I also hear there is some snow.  Good.   I hope you all appreciate how beautiful it is and enjoy it.
It won't stay around for long so I don't want to hear any moaning minnies complaining.
Look on it as fun, beautiful and a novelty.

Here...it is blooming cold.
I think poor Merv's hole has frozen over.   He must be upset.
You can't even chip away at the stuff.
Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday are supposed to be going down to around minus 20C with a windchill factor that takes it down to really silly numbers.
I think I shall stay indoors.
Alan and I will have a couple of 'lounge-pants' days.

Philip phoned from work yesterday to tell me  he had been looking into going to VEGAS BABY !!!!
YAY....a Spring trip to Vegas.
Oh I do hope we can.   We haven't been for about 6 years and we could both really do with the break.
I am currently looking for a pet sitter who can give Bubba his Zoomie Juice (fluids) while we are away.
We haven't had to think of that before. 
Bubba is doing very well on this regime and I wouldn't want to mess anything up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home