Friday, December 28, 2012

Chrimbo

What a lovely Christmas.
The weather was great....it snowed but not so much that we couldn't go anywhere.
We went to Candy Cane Lane to marvel at the house decorations.

We also went to see the stage production of
'A Christmas Story'.......which was excellent.

Donna has been out and about with her mates karaoke-ing.  Lauren has resumed playing World of Warcraft.
Christmas Day was lovely.  Lots of gifts, food and drink....then we watched The Avengers and Men in Black 3.
Philip had used 2 of his vacation days so he could have Christmas Eve and Boxing Day off.  This made for a better break for him and he was able to relax more.
I finished my antibiotics (for my gob) on Boxing Day and the pain was back the following day.  So, after phoning the oral surgeon I am set to have exploratory surgery next Thursday to see if he can find out what is going on.
I have a theory that it is a previously root canalled and crowned tooth and if so I want it out.
I am not messing with it any more.
It is an old root canal and they do not last forever.   I sometimes wonder if they are worth having done at all.
He says I have to be asleep while he does his stuff and that suits me just fine.  I don't want to be awake while he is poking around in there.
I have decided to ask him if he will take out the suspect tooth if he finds no root tips left.  I might as well get it all done while I am asleep.  I don't want to keep going back.
Of course one wonders just how much this lot is going to cost.

Tonight we are going to ice hockey to see The Milwaukee Admirals fight..oops I mean play.....The Peoria somethings.
Donna will enjoy that.

The time is whizzing by way too fast.  I shall be devastated when they leave.


This is our house decorations.....well some of them.  I think it could fit into Candy Cane Lane.
I would love to live there.
Oh and this is our living room after the present opening.
Oh I don't mind.  It is tidy all year.  I love to see it like this.

Hope you all had a fab time. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home