Saturday, June 4, 2011

Looking up

A better day today.
The kittens are now playing again.
This is good.
Kittens who do not play are not well.
I will admit it is hard work.
It takes me over an hour to get them sorted out in the morning.
Then I have to check on them/feed them/ wash them/ cuddle them ...all day.
Bottoms don't wash themselves you know.
Trouble is they have no momma.
Momma would clean them, wash them after they have pooped, wash their faces and cuddle them while they sleep.
So, I need to be momma.

It is tiring but rewarding.
Especially with this lot.
They so want people company............I have never known kittens like it.
Today I sat with them for ages. They all want to cuddle.
They will be brilliant cats.
We still have to get over a couple of health issues but it is looking brighter than before.

On another note.
We had to take Bubba to the vet's today. He has been poorly for a while. Trots.
He has had blood tests which didn't reveal anything.
So today he had x rays.......hmmm.......bit worrying.
His liver didn't show up at all.
The vet couldn't understand it.
So, he has to have an ultra sound on Wednesday. Poor Bubba is 13 years old.
I have a bad feeling about it all but I am hoping it will all turn out fine and maybe he will just have to have a special diet.
Bubba is such a sweetheart. He is the only one who has been desperate to meet the kittens.
It would have been lovely to see him with them all but they are not allowed to mingle with our kits.
Please be ok Bubba.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home