Sunday, February 6, 2011

Packers Won...........Woo Hoo.

Well, we went to the bar. I had all my gear on....shirt, hat, beads....even green and gold nail varnish.
It wasn't as packed as I thought it would be, but that was good.....I don't like it when it is too crowded.
I think a lot of people were having parties at home.
I was surprised (not being in the habit of frequenting bars) that they put lots of food out...for free!!!!
They also kept dishing out shots .........for free!!!
Any excuse ....as soon as a Green Bay Packer so much as wiped his nose.........out came the shots for everyone.
Trouble is I don't like shots. I sipped one and it was horrible.
Pat and Alan seemed to like them though and they slipped down quite easily alongside the beer.

It was a nail biting game. Although the Pack were in the lead all of the time, that lead went from fairly good to downright close on several occasions.
One minute we were celebrating the next there were groans.

When they eventually won the bar erupted.
Everyone was singing and dancing.
I know I am little but one guy kept picking me up and swinging me around like a kid.
It felt like he was crushing my ribs.
I have to admit I feel like I have been hit by a truck now and hope I don't feel rough tomorrow.

I am so pleased they won though.
The last time they were in the Superbowl was Alan's first visit to see us over here and they lost.
Go Pack Go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home