Monday, October 11, 2010

Home...for now?

Glenn had the tube removed from his belly yesterday and was discharged a few hours later.
He has lots of patches on his poor belly but he found it easier to move around.

He came out this time with 2 different lots of antibiotics and 2 different types of painkillers.
This was better than last time when he was sent out with nothing.

He was rather quiet and subdued last night.
Today, at 1pm he is still in bed. When I asked how he was he told me the wound (the main one I suppose) was really hurting and he had taken painkillers.
This was at 10.30am. I have left him sleeping but have to admit to being uneasy.
At least time I have him here at Donna's so I can keep an eye on him.
If I am not happy then we will take him back to the hospital.
I do hope this does not happen again.
I am getting rather worn down with the stress.

2 Comments:

At October 11, 2010 at 11:08 AM , Blogger Uji, Angel Izzy, Ziggy, Angel Bean, Angel Hiro and Momma Tea said...

Goodness me it really has been through it poor lad. I feel for you too it is at times like these when as a Mom you do feel so helpless. Don't hestitate to get in touch if you or Glenn need anything.
As always you are in our thoughts and prayers
x x x x

 
At October 11, 2010 at 11:55 AM , Blogger Sue Banks said...

He seems to be a little brighter tonight. I shall just keep an eye on him over the next few days.
Thank you for the kind thoughts. I hope you are feeling better too mate.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home