Friday, October 8, 2010

Carry on smiling.

Glenn had his latest CT scan today.
When I got there he was looking a bit glum.
I think it might have been because he was waiting for the results and was a bit anxious.
Donna and I tried to cheer him up but he looked tired.
Lauren had to be collected from school so Donna left and Glenn said he would like a bit of a nap.
I waited until he seemed to be asleep and just as I was going to go for a cup of coffee.......Steve Abbott showed up.
He tells me we haven't met in over 10 years. Really!!!! I was amazed.
He doesn't look much different, maybe a bit more "contented" ( being diplomatic here), than he used to be.
I woke Glenn as I knew he would be pleased to see him.
He really was.
He was even more thrilled when Steve produced his PSP, plus games & movies.
Thanks Steve, you cheered him up no end.

The doctors then came and told him that most of the infection had been cleared. Just small pools of gunk remained.
They are going to try to clear these with antibiotics and he may have the tube removed from his belly tomorrow.
I hope so as I think this will make him feel better.
No sign of him being discharged yet but I would rather he stayed until he is really well this time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home