Thursday, August 5, 2010

Command Performance.

The River Rhythms Queen seemed to be in attendance last night.
Very regal she looked too until she bent over for something.
I thought Gary's eyes would pop out as well as two other large things.

We have had a brill week so far.
We've been out and about every day.
Tomorrow evening they are showing The Wizard of Oz at River Flicks in the park.
They show it on a huge screen.
That should be fun.
Saturday we are off to State Fair and then Sunday it is Discovery World.

My goodness she put some food away last night.

She has met up with some of her mates here and has been out most of the afternoon.
It is a lot of fun having a child around. I hope the time doesn't fly past too quickly.
But, 3 weeks after she goes back then I go over there.
When I come back it will be almost Halloween.
The next you know it will be Christmas and Donna and Lauren are both spending Christmas and New Year with us this year.
So I can't complain. I get to see quite a lot of her really.
Goodo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home