Thursday, June 11, 2009

See it all in Milwaukee


We went to River Rhythms last night.
I really shouldn't have as I was beginning to feel dodgy.
But, it was the first night and I had been looking forward to it for ages.
The guy in the picture above was there. Not sure what he was thinking. He wore one cowboy boot and one trainer.
Apart from the shorts and red jacket he wore pearls and a white rose on his head.
I'm sure he thought he looked lovely.......and actually he did look quite lovely.

There were other odd people there (apart from me, Philip and Gary).
There was a middle - aged couple who were dancing........well, sort of dancing. They would prance around a bit, waving their arms around and then the guy would suddenly pick her up and throw her around.
She was going all over the place, upside down, round about.
It got to the point where I couldn't look as where they were dancing was concrete and I was waiting for her to land on her head.
There were a group of young lads near us who were in hysterics at them. At least it entertained them for the evening.

Then there was the inflatable pirate.
Always need one of those.

Anyway, I didn't feel good all evening.
I had a rotten night's sleep with sore throat and earache.
Today I feel pants.
Of course we haven't been anywhere for ages but this weekend we are going to the theatre on Saturday to see Shear Madness which is a murder/ mystery/ comedy play and then on Sunday we are going to Gary's company picnic at Milwaukee Zoo.
Trust me to get ill when we have some nice things to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home