Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Could've been worse

Firstly...Bubba's portrait is finished.
I have spent a long time on it as I really wanted it to be a tribute to the dear old boy.
I am quite chuffed because he has had lots of compliments.   I said I would use this as my Christmas card this year and that prompted a lot of requests from people to send them a card.
I also have requests to actually buy Bubba cards so that people can send them out too.
How lovely is that?

Merv has been out sweeping his grass again.
I don't know what he is sweeping off it.  He has a dust pan and puts bits in his bucket.
It isn't leaves yet as they haven't fallen.  They have only just started changing colour.
It could be worse though.
Up until the last couple of days the weather has been quite hot.
It has just started to cool off a bit.
At least now he is wearing a shirt.  That is something of a blessing.

What else could have been worse is my wrist etc, after I slipped coming downstairs.
Fortunately, there was no break or crack and it is now just a little achy.
I did discover lots of other 'owies' the next day but nothing much worse than I have most of the time anyway.


Lastly, here is Looby Loo doing her Yoda impression.
Rather good at it she is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home