Tuesday, August 18, 2015

There's a guy works down the chip shop.......

We had a bit of a storm on Saturday.

It is difficult to see in this photo but the front of this house is totally destroyed.
It is in the same road as Lauren's school.
I do hope no one was hurt, but even so, they must be terribly shocked and upset.

Neighbours up the road went away to the Dells for a few days and I looked after their cat.
He is a sweet boy and no trouble at all.
That isn't a picture of him above.
That is the gift they brought me back.  They really didn't have to do that.  I don't mind taking care of a cat......we have six so one cat in the house to feed etc, is a piece of cake.
They know me too well.  I collect dragons and so I was thrilled when they gave me this.
Ta ever so mates.

We have the insurance agent lady coming today....at last.
She has cancelled twice so I am hoping she shows up this time.
Donna and Lauren need health and dental insurance.  I am a bit worried about how much it is going to cost.
Most people, like Philip, get health insurance from work.  You have to pay a certain amount and your company pays the rest.
This is expensive enough but I dread to think how much it will cost doing it on your own.
Oh for a National Health Service.
I will let you know the outcome.

Finally, we went shopping in Pick n Save (a lot like Tesco) on Sunday.
There is a guy there who I have wanted to take a photo of for ages.  He works on the tills and is lovely.
His name card says "Gary" but underneath it says "Elvis"........I think you will see why.

Isn't he just wonderful?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home