Friday, September 25, 2015

Results

Lauren, dressed up for Trick or Treating 15 years ago.
I remember this so well.
Donna, Andy, his two older kids, Lauren and Andy's friend, Vince, all came to stay with us for 2 weeks at Halloween time.
We lived in the apartment then and somehow we all fitted inside.  We had only one bathroom but there never seemed to be a queue.
We had a ton of laughs and got along just fine.
The kids loved going proper 'Trick or Treating' with no one putting up signs telling them to keep away or refusing to open the door.
They got way too many sweets and really enjoyed themselves.
Trick or Treat just doesn't seem to be working in the UK.
That is a shame really.
Anyway, this little angel / witch in the photo just got her GCSE results.
They were a bit delayed as the school seemed unable to figure out how to email them to us.
She passed 7 GCSEs.
She got  Maths, English Lit, English Language, 2 Sciences...I think it was biology and physics, Fine Art and Design and Technology.
That should set her up well for the future.  Whatever that might be.
Hard to imagine the little monster in this photo doing all that.
Where does the time go?

We are going to be putting our Halloween decorations up this weekend.
I haven't bothered for the last few years as I am usually on my broomstick,  returning home around Halloween so I don't get the chance.
Lauren and Donna are going to help me.

Which is just as well as I have just popped upstairs and managed to slip coming back downstairs.  I have bashed wrist and foot.
They are feeling a bit peculiar - I hope I haven't done any serious damage.
Pee, po, belly, bum, drawers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home