Saturday, September 5, 2015

Phew...

TommyJones and Elsie.

She doesn't like him.  You can see by her face she doesn't like him.
He, on the other hand, is totally oblivious.
Tootsie likes him.
She smooshes him when she gets the opportunity........he is oblivious to that too.
We love our TommyJones.

He, like Tootsie, enjoys his grub.
Actually, he enjoys anyone's grub.  He particularly like sandwich meat and the occasional blob of butter.
He wouldn't mind giving that sweetcorn a 'coat of looking at' too.

It continues very hot here.
Tomorrow is set to be in the 90s again but maybe cooling off a bit after that.
Thank goodness for good air conditioning, although it is funny how we love it but our visitors are taking a while to get used to it.
Lauren complains that it is 'freezing' when she gets out of the shower.
Once Autumn gets going we shall be able to turn it off and have the windows open.
I love that time of year.

The shops are filling up with Halloween decorations and huge bags of candy.
I am happy that I shall have helpers this year to dish it out although I have a feeling Lauren may be going out 'Trick or Treating' herself.
I shall also have help putting up our Halloween decorations.  I haven't put them up for the last couple of years as I usually only get back from England a day or two before Halloween and it isn't worth it.

Lily seems to have a bad leg.  She has been a little odd lately. She drapes her left back leg out of her bed and we thought it was amusing.
Today she has started limping on it so we feel bad now.  Lauren and I tried to take a look at it but she was far from impressed with that.   I do hope she improves over the weekend as the thought of taking Lily to the vet again is a nightmare, particularly as she wouldn't even let me look at it.
Poor Dr Thomas.

I have been feeling poorly the last couple of days.
I think it is just the start of a cold.  I hope it doesn't stay long.  The last one I had seemed to go on forever.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home