Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Result

Yay...got my results and statement of accomplishment for the Paleobiology course I did.
I got 98.3%.
I suppose I could consider this as I bit of a let down as I got 98.7% in my Archaeology course.
But, I am happy with it.
I still feel bad about giving up the Astrobiology one but, ye gods, it was so boring.
Added to which there was no exam etc, which makes you wonder why you are bothering.
I do like to be told a result - even if I haven't done well.
I am sure I will find another course soon.  What shall it be this time?

I want to get on with some jewellery making too.
For Christmas, Philip bought me all the gubbins needed to make bead & wire jewellery.

I have only had one go so far and made these earrings.


I am sure I will get better at it with more practice.
It should keep me out of mischief.
I must also get on with some painting but I will start that when Alan departs.

He seems to be enjoying himself still.  I think Philip and Alan are going bowling tonight and then they plan to go to the cinema on Thursday.

And finally......
I still seem to be on a nostalgia kick so here are another couple of photos of days gone by.  Both taken at a certain 'educational establishment' that one of my former colleagues still calls 
"The Factory".

Some readers of this blog might recognise a few of these faces.  Happy times....mostly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home