Thursday, December 18, 2014

Busy, busy...

This arrived from across the pond.
Lauren inside a Christmas tree bauble.
I couldn't ask for more.
I had ordered it while I was over there in October and had quite forgotten about it.
Lauren was furious with me for ordering it with her photo inside and I promised I wouldn't put it on the Christmas Tree or on facebook.
It seems I must have had my fingers crossed at the time for there she is now glowing prettily from the tree.
She will be so mad.

I had a bit of a chuckle at one of our squirrels.
They are so fat.
Of course there is no way I could be overfeeding them :)   They are just festively plump.
This is probably why the hawk keeps hanging round.
I bet he has never seen such plumptious squirrels.  I hope they can still move fast enough to avoid him.

At last I have finished all the Christmas cakes.
Well, I do still have the Yule Log to make, more mince pies and a ginger Christmas Tree cake, but I am getting there.
Philip has taken all the little ones to work and given them out.
He finishes tomorrow until after the New Year so he needed to take them this week.

I have also been busy wrapping presents.  I do buy a lot but then I do so enjoy buying them and giving them so I am not complaining.
The cats are a great help (not) when I am trying to roll out wrapping paper and tissue.
It seems to make them all fired up and they get massive attacks of the zoomies, dashing up and down the stairs like little furry loonies.

Looby Loo prefers to watch all the madness from the safety of her tree.
We are going to feel so bad again when we have to take it down.

Just over two weeks until the start of Alanmas.
Didn't he just leave?
Where does the time go?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home