Thursday, August 23, 2012

14th Anniversary

 Sorry didn't update blog before.
So I did two blogs today.   There is a new one previous to this one.

 Our 14th anniversary yesterday.
Still amazes me really.
Anyway, it happened to be River Rhythms night and it also happened to be our favourite band playing over there.
5 Card Studs.
They are brill.  I have enthused about them before........every song is "for the ladies".....  They have fun sending themselves up and they are also very good musicians.
I have never seen so many people up dancing.

Even Philip managed to stay awake.
This is his favourite band too.
Almost forgot.  We had some rain on Sunday evening.  Quite an event in itself.

But, we got this beautiful rainbow.
There is always something magical about a rainbow.  Well, I think so anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home