Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Dreaming of a White Birthday.

Alan's birthday today.
Oh he has had fun.
This is what he has been doing all morning. Well, and most of yesterday actually.

I took these photos this morning.
Just a touch of snow.
Poor Alan shovelled a couple of times yesterday and then the snow plough came and filled the drive in again.
Oh he did laugh.
Still he hasn't got to do it for much longer as they are off to sunny Scotland on Saturday.

Tonight we are going out for dinner.
I have made Alan a birthday cake.
I usually make him a big one but this time I made two lickle ones.
Well, they are leaving on Saturday and as neither Donna or myself eat cake, I didn't want it to be wasted.
Philip went to the dentist yesterday as he has an abscess on a tooth. It was very swollen, but strangely, not painful.
Anyway, he has lots of antibiotics to take so hopefully they will soon sort it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home