Sunday, January 31, 2010

Missed it...........sigh........

Alanmas continues........another two weeks to go before they both head off for Scotland and the reunion with the older brother.
Alan will miss his chums here.
He will miss playing Lord of the Rings online too.
Philip and I both play this game. Up until last year Alan would play World of Warcraft online. I did too.
But now Philip and I are both playing Lord of the Rings, he had a go.
He loves it.
He is well set up, with his kitty chum, his snacks and of course, his Jack Daniels.
What more could a chap want?

It looks like my pals across the pond had a brill late Christmas party.
I have been looking at the photos and they all seem to be enjoying themselves way too much.
I am so sorry I missed it.
The guest of honour looks chuffed with the celebration. It is lovely to see.

The weather here continues way too cold.
I do have a hard time dealing with these temperatures.
I asked Philip if his company has an office in Las Vegas or California.
It seems they may not.
Oh well it was worth a try.

1 Comments:

At February 1, 2010 at 8:42 AM , Blogger Uji, Angel Izzy, Ziggy, Angel Bean, Angel Hiro and Momma Tea said...

It was a great night it has to be said and it was nice for me too meet all of the peeps Stevie natters on about and have faces for the names. I look forward to meeting you when you next come over. Enjoy the rest of Alan-mus hon

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home