Friday, June 5, 2009


See the above picture........well it is a great big fib.

I have now been watering this bloody thing for 2 weeks.
Results.........nothing.
Not even a tiddy shoot.
So, today I thought I would look around online to see if anyone else had a problem with it.
Sigh........I wish I would do this before I buy things.

It seems no one has ever got a flower with this product.
Some people continued to water it for 3 months before giving up.
A couple of people had one weed grow each.

I don't think I shall mess around with it for much longer.
I look such a nellie standing out there watering what looks like
a lump of cardboard twice a day.

The neighbours are all probably giggling behind their curtains.
I bet if Merv had bought one it would have grown.
It would have been too scared not to.

I am writing this blog to my follower.
I am thrilled that I actually have one.
So, dear follower, never, ever waste your hard earned cash on an "Instant Flower Garden" because it is pants.
See......I am spreading the word......albeit to only one person but it is a start.

2 Comments:

At June 7, 2009 at 1:18 AM , Blogger Manky Badger said...

I am the follower.

Did you know you can add a hit counter to see how many people are reading your blog?

 
At June 7, 2009 at 3:07 PM , Blogger Heather said...

I'm a follower too and I can assure you it wouldn't grow for me either...I've even managed to kill ivy!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home