Monday, January 19, 2015

Packed up.

The almighty Packer game was on Sunday afternoon.
Alan was happily ensconced on the recliner, complete with brownie, beer and obligatory cat, Bubba in this instance.
The game started well and continued well until the final quarter where it all went 'arse uppards'.
The Green Bay Packers went from winning through the whole first three quarters to finishing with a draw.
Only it wasn't finished.  They had to do extra time, resulting in The Seattle Seahawks winning by a touch down.
Oh it was a shame.  Poor Alan.
I even put my one and only Packer's shirt on for the game.
I have only worn it once before and that was when they won the Superbowl.....whatever that is,
It obviously isn't the lucky talisman I thought it was.
Philip watched the game too - amazing.
I will admit it did sound exciting.  I say 'sound' as, although I was in the room, I was busily knitting a cat blanket for the rescue.
I did find that the noisier the crowd got, the faster my knitting needles went clicketty clack.
Never mind, there is always next year.


These are Alan's snacks.
They will probably help to ease his sorrows.
Well, the Jim Bean won't do any harm.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home