Monday, July 11, 2011

Bits & Bobs






Everywhere you look there are kittens.
They get in everything.
Here is Rascal (who else), who some how managed to get up into my shelves.
A couple of dragons bit the dust but were uninjured.
I knew it would happen at some time and it did - I caught little Benny snuggled into Bubba's belly, both his feet outstretched, making the squeezy movements with his toes and I could hear him trying to suckle.
Dear old Bubba just sat there and let him. If Benny had tried that on one of the girls they would have had a fit.

Merv has had a good morning.
There was a loud noise outside and when I looked I saw that my neighbours across the street had the tree men outside.
We had just had a major storm so I don't know if a tree was damaged but they had started removing the branches as they prepared to take down the tree.
And there, standing watch, making sure they were doing it properly was our very own Sidewalk Supervisor - Merv.
Bless him.

Two weeks now until Donna and Lauren arrive. Once more it has come around very quickly and I am looking forward to seeing them.
If the kittens are still here then I shall put Lauren in charge of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home