Monday, December 16, 2013

Birdie Food

We got a surprise present.
It is a beautiful wreath made out of seeds and nuts.
It is also meant for birds.
No one told our squirrels that.   I put it up on a pole, thinking the squirrels wouldn't be able to get it.
I do put food out for the squirrels but, obviously they prefer this wreath.
The birds have been nowhere near it.  They prefer the regular seed and seemed quite nervous of the wreath.
I expect they would get used to it given time, but I doubt there is going to be much time.

He certainly is enjoying it.
I wonder just how long it will last?

Saturday it snowed rather a lot so we stayed in for much of the day.
This was a bit annoying as there were places I needed to go and things I needed to get.
We did nip out in the afternoon and main roads were relatively clear.
Sunday, we went out to breakfast and then did our shopping as usual.
The tooth that I am mid way through treatment on ...again....has started hurting........again.
This morning (Monday) was so bad that I could barely swallow my tea let alone eat anything.
Just my tongue brushing up against it was so painful.  It was throbbing away all the time.
This is not right........thought I.
So I phoned the dentist and explained that I have the next appointment for January 2nd but really could not wait.
The earliest they could see me with my own dentist is Wednesday.  Apparently he is in Green Bay on Mondays and Tuesdays.  That is too far to go.
So, today I have mostly been taking pills.
I don't like to do that as they make me feel queasy but I have little choice.
Lord knows what he can do to stop this tooth hurting.  If it wasn't for the fact that my whole bridge is designed to fix onto this tooth I would tell him to get rid of the damn thing.
But, I have spent an awful lot of dollars on a bridge that I have never been able to wear yet.
Getting tired of soup though.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home